• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

eXophase partnership no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilSeph

Administrator
With the launch of our most recent projects and the literal explosion in contributions and activity that recently took place in our community, eXophase.com and M for Mature collectively agree that we have outgrown our partnership and have begun to compete with each other due to our scope of coverage becoming too similar.

With all that being said, it should come as no surprise that M for Mature is looking for potential writers for our front page that can fill the rather large shoes that x3sphere and eXophase.com has left behind. While our staff and some of our Contributors have already begun stepping up the contributions to our front page, it wouldn't hurt to have more active, dedicated, literate and mature writers representing our site.

We are extremely grateful for all that x3sphere has done and are happy to announce he will be staying on as an Administrator and has decided to continue helping us out here at M for Mature in any other way he can. While we wish x3sphere and eXophase.com all the best, we're certain this isn't the end of our work together.

If you're interested in helping us out with writing for our front page, please take a look at and fill out our Writer's Application.

Serideth

Thanks for everything X3.

Anyone who steps up and starts writing an article get's a signed pic of me!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Thanks for everything X3.

Anyone who steps up and starts writing an article get's a signed pic of me!

I was thinking of publishing one xD Now I won't till someone else has xD

Anyways, thankf for everything x3, and glad to know you'll stay around :p

so that's why I been seeing regulars on the forum here posting. I always read RSS feed all the time.

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.