• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi F.3.A.R Has Been Delayed Until 2011

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Following the rumors of a F.3.A.R delay from online retailers, a Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment representative has confirmed that F.3.A.R has been delayed until next year. The game, which is being published by Day 1 Studios, was recently shown off at E3 where it seemed like it would make its October release this year.

So far you can expect to see the beginning of next year to be jammed packed with new releases as a result of the numerous delays that are being reported from this summer[...]

Continue reading: F.3.A.R Has Been Delayed Until 2011...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm glad they pushed this one back. It needs polish IMO.

Spiros

Maiki
I'm also glad it's getting postponed, for a different reason though... I was never able to build up the courage to play the first two, but I plan on playing them between now and Christmas, so fits perfectly with my agenda.

january39

eXo Staff
Never really played any of them, are they scary? Silent hill scary or...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
First one was semi-scary while the second one failed to do anything for me. Also the game looked pretty polished from what I saw from the E3 demo, just a few minor hiccups that should've been easy to fix. Now next year is going to be jammed pack in the first few months it seems