• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

F_Audio panel and my Front Panel connectors

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I have this case with two audio ports in the front. Speaker/Headphone port and a Microphone port. The connector wires that come from the panel are labeled

Ear R
Ear L
Mic 1
Mic 2
GND (ground obv)

It also has USB ports but those are hooked up fine, the issue is that the audio wires are just hanging around because there is no panel for them to hookup directly in the front, only the USBs and the LEDs and etc. I got the F_Audio panel towards the built-in HD sound card and im wondering if maybe if they plug the connectors into THAT panel I can get the ports working...

Heres the problem. The mobo manual isnt mobo specific, its just a general connection manual for ALL models - thanks a bunch a-holes. So I have no idea what to plug where to even begin to test. The space is tight otherwise id just randomly plug them in but it takes finese in order to plug them in while I have everything else attached into the mobo.

Mobo: Gigabyte MA790X-UD4P

Ive been looking around but I can literally not a find a damn layout of my mobo's f_audio panel...

Any advice?

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM EST ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 09:04 PM EST ----------

Solved.