• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout 3

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Sooo, just beat the main game. about 25 hours gameplay, fully reached level 20 by the time I got to the control room for project purity.
What's funny is that I got the game on launch day and hadn't beat it until now.
Considering getting all the DLC and see how it all plays.

Also wanted to say that Liberty Prime kicked ass. He seriously doesn't like communism though o.0
He also reminded me of Gort from The Day The Earth Stood Still.

Colm

You ever beat that Cube mod Joey?

I have Cube and haven't even played it yet :p I had to restart the game as I installed FOOK and it messed up a lot of stuff, hopefully the game will work better without it....

Adiuvo

I absolutely despise FOOK. Most weapons and armor are low quality. It seems like they just put them in there to have a high number. I just use FWE instead.

Colm

most of my mods are purely visual at the moment, FWO, EVE etc. Although I am running WMK, it's nice :D

Adiuvo

EVE is awesome. I use atmospheric weather system instead of FWO personally, since FWO makes everything grayish if you don't use HDR. I tried using it, but hate how Enclave Armor blinds you when it faces the sun =/