• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout 3

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I get a serious "Deliverance" vibe from the Point Lookout trailer.

Yea, im hoping theres one situation where a flock of cajuns come flocking out of an endless cabin on a bayou and by some miracle I have unlimited condition with an autoaxe

Operation: Anchorage is failDLC btw, the concept was cool like fighting against China and in Alaska but everything else about it is lamesauce. Could have done alot better. The Pitt was an assload better

Andy

Champion of the Sun
New DLC out, Point Lookout

Fallout 3: Point Lookout - Xbox Lives Major Nelson

Buy a ticket and hop onboard the Duchess Gambit, as Tobar the Ferryman takes you to the strange seaside town of Point Lookout. What secrets does the dilapidated boardwalk hold? Who lives in the sprawling mansion? Why is the Punga Fruit so important? And what horrors lie in the depths of the murky swamp? Point Lookout is the most open-ended DLC yet, and allows you to explore an entirely new and expansive gameplay area any way you’d like. A completely new questline allows you uncover the town’s hidden secrets, and wield powerful new weapons like the Double-Barrel Shotgun against the swamp’s dangerous, and deformed, denizens. So venture to Point Lookout, if you dare. Just pray it’s not a one-way trip.

Adiuvo

Releases seem to be staggered, and not that many people have it yet.

I'll do another one of those screenshot galleries for this one like I did for the other DLCs.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Anyone else picking up Mothership Zeta tomorrow? I'm looking forward to it, but I hope it's not the last DLC for this game.

Seth

MD Party Room

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've only played about 45 minutes of it and so far so good. The best new item so far is the Alien Epoxy. It repairs your weapons without the need of repairing/combining it with another of it's kind. Got ye old A3-21 Plasma Rifle and my Tesla Cannon at full strength and am slaughtering all in my way.

Joey

I wish the game would have explained what the Epoxy did sooner... I used 3 at one time while holding a laser rifle, not knowing what it did, so I kept moving. Eventually, sally finally explained what it did.

It's a good thing there seems to be a fair amount of them on the ship. It really is nice to be able to repair the one of the kind weapons that can't be combined with other stuff.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I left with around 90 of them when I was done. Now repair your Alien Blaster and one shot everything in site.

Joey

Shit's got bugs yo... I'm at the part where we're all looking out the window in the floor, and at first I got stuck there... Sally said she would open the door, and then she just stood there. I restarted, and this time I eventually got her to go in the hole to open the door, but she never opens it. I just sat there for 2 minutes, and nothing happened.

Seth

MD Party Room

Joey

This has to be my game of the year, even though it came out last year. I'd count it this year, since half of it's content came out this year.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I spoke to soon about the theme, apparently it only for people who bought all five DLC chapters. They'll be sending out tokens to get it October 1.

Seth

MD Party Room
Is the theme free?