• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ONE Fallout 4: Hole in The Wall glitch?

So i'm trying to activate the hole in the wall mission to get the medicine bobble head, and i did all three of the triggers i saw in the walkthrough, and i waited 24 hours, but both the Doctor and Rachel aren't in the room like they're supposed to be? Was i supposed to do the triggers in a speci
fic order...?

Gamer Steve

So i'm trying to activate the hole in the wall mission to get the medicine bobble head, and i did all three of the triggers i saw in the walkthrough, and i waited 24 hours, but both the Doctor and Rachel aren't in the room like they're supposed to be? Was i supposed to do the triggers in a speci
fic order...?
Have you tried checking on google or youtube. Did you try loading a previous save file, sometimes these big open world games glitch and must be loading through a previous save file.

Engineer

You need to go to some other location for atleast 24 hours and comeback to the vault 81 to trigger the mission. Mission will trigger only in the second time you visit the vault