• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout: New Vegas

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i turned off the radio way early in the game, it defiantly isn't as good as FO3's radio with three dog, however, i think the background noises are much better intune than FO3's(wondering in the night listening to the coyote's is pretty cool imo)

edit: by the way, how many hours have u guys put in?, with my new character i'm just passing the 40 hour mark

Joey

i turned off the radio way early in the game, it defiantly isn't as good as FO3's radio with three dog, however, i think the background noises are much better intune than FO3's(wondering in the night listening to the coyote's is pretty cool imo)

edit: by the way, how many hours have u guys put in?, with my new character i'm just passing the 40 hour mark

Probably somewhere between 15-20.

**EDIT**

Actually, I'm just at 14 hours and 30 minutes. Surprising.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I had the game a week before release and I'm only 14 hours in =/
I'm hoping I get some free time soon so I can invest more time into this, but life has been busy.

Adiuvo

Bran

Yell
I've been too busy making my halloween costume to play this the last few days. I'm quite sad about this.

Game difficulty pans out towards the later levels, which is nice. I also got Veronica as a companion; and the Displacement Glove works wonders. One of the few melee range companions that don't die within moments of combat.

I would prefer the blues/jazz soundtracks, but I'll take what ever this is (I'm assuming Country)... Anything to expand the radio variety.

Conelrad's awesome, feels like it was a part of the game.

Riorio99

Bought the PS3 version a few days back. The first things I noticed were that the graphics look like absolute shit and that the game is very little more than a re-skinned Fallout 3. Neither of those things matter, because it's still an awesome game that's a ton of fun to play.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I thought the graphics looked OK, not shit.

Graphically, the only thing lacking is texture detail, which is less of an issue for PC players, and also fixable :D.

Effects & detail are on par with any modern game. I take back what I said earlier on Gamebryo being outdated.

Seth

MD Party Room
I Just got a 20 mins loading screen, gah I cant wait till the game is stable

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Unarmed is my strongest stat. I greatly enjoy punching people in the head with the power fist..
I'm a little peeved cause [BLACKOUT]I killed Mr. House and it autosaved.[/BLACKOUT] I forgot why sometimes I hate playing games like this. I want to go back on a decision just for the sake of doing so.

Seth

MD Party Room
Unarmed is my strongest stat. I greatly enjoy punching people in the head with the power fist..
I'm a little peeved cause [BLACKOUT]I killed Mr. House and it autosaved.[/BLACKOUT] I forgot why sometimes I hate playing games like this. I want to go back on a decision just for the sake of doing so.
Well then turn off auto save/