• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout: New Vegas

Seth

MD Party Room
I still have a really bad taste of the last auto save in fallout 3. Stop me from playing the games after I beat it.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
alright, i've been working on a caravan clone in flash, right now it's at a hot seat level of play, i'm fairly certain all the rules are in place, background wise, win/lose is notified(including ties), but nothing in the foreground is shown, and you can continue playing, deck is a full 52 card deck+1 joker(randomly shuffled), modifiying deck's is to come, and integration with facebook directly, instead of just using facebook to host.

http://apps.facebook.com/caravancardgame/
please post any bugs, but it's still an early build

I seem to have hit a snag. I'm on the NCR path, and now I have to[BLACKOUT]destroy the BoS. Which sucks, as I have done all their quests, and will lose Veronica.[/BLACKOUT]

My problem is that Hardin/McNamara won't interact with me anymore. They keep talking about the upcoming trial, and this has been awhile now. I want to get Power Armor training too, and keep Veronica as a companion, so I want to try and negotiate a peaceful resolution to this.

Adiuvo

I loved House's path. Shoot for that one if you don't like the NCR.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I sunk a lot of time into this on Saturday. Those Deathclaws in the quarry were fucking annoying. The 12.7mm sub machine gun is a beast.

Joey

I sunk a lot of time into this on Saturday. Those Deathclaws in the quarry were fucking annoying. The 12.7mm sub machine gun is a beast.

I played through the entire game, and I don't think I ever saw a 12.7mm Sub machine gun.

On another note, I liked Fallout 3 better.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's my go to when I get surrounded. Only has a 15 round clip, but it's DPS is around 240 if I remember correctly.

I'm still not very far in the main quest, so I'll wait to make my judgement until I complete this, which could be a while since Black Ops is here.

Bran

Yell
I don't get surrounded. I play super stealthy with silenced weapons and everything possible to help with stronger and more frequent crits.

I'll pull out the silenced .22 MG when I'm in a jam. That 250 round drum is nice.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I just got a silencer for my sniper along with the carbon fiber mod so it's weight is 3.5 at the moment. I'm about to ditch the Gobi Scout Sniper and see what being stealthy with a sniper is all about. I need to upgrade my armor though, even though the Sheriff's Duster and Cowboy hat look badass, they offer no DR.

Bran

Yell
I wear light armor as it is to help with the sneaking and moving faster. Can't sneak too well if you are in full power armor running around.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The Recon Armor has a sneak bonus right? Pretty sure it's always in stock at Gun Runners. The more I play, the more I think I should have went Guns and Unarmed instead of Guns and Energy Weapons.

Bran

Yell
Yeah I used the recon armor up until I got my sneak to 100. I'm fairly certain bonuses like that don't multiply past 100. My only skills that are 100 are guns, sneak, and speech.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Working on Repair, Barter, and Lock Pick.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I maxed out Guns, Energy Weapons, and Lockpicking. Currently have Speech at 70, which I plan on going up to 90 with since I always carry the Naughty Nightware. Level 24 at the moment.

Bran

Yell
I don't carry shit on me. I carry food, water, 2-3 guns, and the clothes on my back. I like to be able to go out and procure items on location and be capable of handling things on my own without too many drugs.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I started playing again this weekend; needed a break from Black Ops.

Has anyone purchased Dead Money yet? The trailer is pretty enticing.

Also, I got This Machine in game. That gun is a beast.