• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout: New Vegas

Seth

MD Party Room
I hope the ps3 verson will be worth while i dont want a repaet of fallout 3 dlc on the ps3

Robby

Los Doyers!
Do games ever sell out at Target? I didn't think those type of stores had to worry about release day rushes

MW2, Bad Company 2, and Bioshock 2 both were sold out at my local target.

Robby

Los Doyers!
MW2 I can see, but BC2? I knew there was a big demand for it but I didnt think it was that massive.

THE MORE YOU KNOW [insert rainbow]

It may also be because my city is full of gamers I guess. Everyone in my high school had a xbox or ps3.

Chathurga

This game just leaked for anyone so inclined. I had no idea the game was coming out so soon, thought it was another half a year off at least.

TeamOverload

*Sigh* I love that pirates get everything first. As soon as they know the game leaked they might as well just be so kind as to at least ship the game out to those who pre-ordered >_<

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I might wait for the GOTY edition... I hate having to buy DLC xD

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I thought you meant the PC version... It's never the PC version >_>

Yeah usually the 360 versions are the first to be leaked.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Downloading it as we speak... can't wait! Will be playing this later tonight

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'd say wait a few months before saying anything.

Seconded. I'm not buying it until I get a job and don't want spoilers.

Bran

Yell
Yeah, me too. If it's anything like how I played Fallout 3 I'm not going to finish the story until damn near a year after I buy it.