• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Retro Fallout

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
So I've picked this game up (as a part of my Classic RPG oddysee) and my God is it hard. The first few quests are hell, and the game really wants you to explore and uncover everything.

Modern games have really spoilt us in terms of difficulty but I'm enjoying this game as hell.

Anyone else has played this gem here?

PR0fessor Burnt

I tried playing it but I couldn't stand the textures they use. it's the same with the fallout 3 and new vegas I play about 30 minutes and can't play it any more because I find the landscapes so bland. Also I seem to get head aches from them for some reason.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I tried playing it but I couldn't stand the textures they use. it's the same with the fallout 3 and new vegas I play about 30 minutes and can't play it any more because I find the landscapes so bland. Also I seem to get head aches from them for some reason.

that is kindof of the concept of the series=-)

PR0fessor Burnt

I know it's the concept and it's mainly the first 2 games that really bothered my eyes. I guess there not my kind of game. the combat also bores me.

well it think i'll stop bitching now