• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (crashes on start up)

chunji

So... has anyone else had this problem? I bought it from the current Steam sale going on. It brings up uplay, brings up the game, tries to load.... crashes. Again and again and again it crashes. I've tried a bunch of stuff from the internet and none of it works. Anyone have this problem and fixed it successfully? Because I feel like I've wasted money and it kinda sucks.

chunji

@PhoenixFG I've tried that, i did a file validation and every single time i'm having to redownload it because it says 50 files are invalid, I've done http://steamcommunity.com/app/233270/discussions/0/810925579982778267/ this... these are the main three. Nothing so far, sadly.
I found one person saying they couldn't get it to run if it was on a drive 2TB or larger, which I have it on my 3TB external... I'm installing it elsewhere to see if it works. It sounds ridiculous but I'll try anything at this point. Another person said it would only work on their C drive, so if D is a no go... we'll see.

Last edited: