• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Fat Princess

Whisper

Logic :(
I have been playing it for a couple of hours, and I have to admit I really like it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have been playing it for a couple of hours, and I have to admit I really like it.

It's a lot of fun. Having trouble with the online mode atm though :( Connection keeps dropping out. Other people are having the same problem, seems to be a server fault. Hopefully it's sorted soon.

Hellcat

Contributor
OK, so many of you saying it's good, it can't at least be crap *lol*
I'll grab it once I get home today :)

Seth

MD Party Room
Hellcat a mod!

I might also pick this up after some get some cash maybe it time to trade in r2

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
At the end of a match, all players on the winning team transform into grim reapers and you get one hit kills on anyone who is left standing. Nice touch. Reminds me of TF2, heh.

Hellcat

Contributor
At the end of a match, all players on the winning team transform into grim reapers and you get one hit kills on anyone who is left standing. Nice touch. Reminds me of TF2, heh.
*lolwut* Damn, THAT sounds like fun :D
How big is the dowload? Got issues with my connection ATM.... :confused:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
*lolwut* Damn, THAT sounds like fun :D
How big is the dowload? Got issues with my connection ATM.... :confused:

Not that big, around 350MB.

Whisper

Logic :(

From my experience the winning teams vip turns into the grim reaper, and the other teams vip turns into an unstoppable killer chicken :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
From my experience the winning teams vip turns into the grim reaper, and the other teams vip turns into an unstoppable killer chicken :)

Ah okay yeah you are right, only the winning team VIP turns into a grim reaper at the end of each match. I was one both times I played but wasn't paying much attention to my teammates so I thought everyone transformed. Didn't see the killer chicken yet :p

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
It's a lot of fun. Having trouble with the online mode atm though :( Connection keeps dropping out. Other people are having the same problem, seems to be a server fault. Hopefully it's sorted soon.
Yeah that was happening a lot for me too, but I think its just first day jitters.

The only thing that bothers me is that playing against the CPU is too easy. Also, some of the games I did get to play online were frustrating, especially when people didn't work as a team. And it gets difficult when no one uses their mic. Once other people learn how to play properly and you get a decent team it will be more fun to play online.

The game is also over the top funny, even the menu options (Get Fabulous -> customize your character, Who's Your Daddy -> credits, Tinkerings -> Settings)
Even the actual credit screen is both fun, and funny.

Highly recommended to anyone on the fence

Hellcat

Contributor
:D already got it, but didn't have a chance to try out.... also I am away over the weekend.... but start of next week I should be up for some online fun :)

Seth

MD Party Room
Ah okay yeah you are right, only the winning team VIP turns into a grim reaper at the end of each match. I was one both times I played but wasn't paying much attention to my teammates so I thought everyone transformed. Didn't see the killer chicken yet :p

Umm do I have you on psn? If not what your psn?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Scorned

I got this game today, and i must say, it is pretty fun.

My favorite class so far would probably be the Warrior fully upgraded.
Although i think ive been using the builder most of the time, but its not really the most exciting of classes.

IntensoFOX

I have this game on my Playstation 3, I still want to learn how to play it, it looks interesting!