• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Favorite turned based RPG game(s)?

Nouvelie

I really loved these games :p

PS1:
Final Fantasy 9
Grandia
Chrono Cross
Dragon Warrior VII

PS2:
Suikoden V
Radiata Stories
Xenosaga
Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Gamer Steve

I really loved these games :p

PS1:
Final Fantasy 9
Grandia
Chrono Cross
Dragon Warrior VII

PS2:
Suikoden V
Radiata Stories
Xenosaga
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Chrono Cross is my favorite rpg.....and ff9 is one of my favorite final fantasy games

mauszx

Right now I'm playing Resonance of Fate, which is really cool, but man the grinding is really tiring. Disgaea is very good, Final Fantasy Tactics advance was awesome and of course Chrono Trigger.

Survival Horror

I dont like RPG games, i like Action/RPG like Dragon Age series and the only Japanese RPG that i liked a lot is Ni No Kuni:Wrath Of The White Witch

xLil SheWolfx

Pokémon
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XIII
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts 2
Shadow Hearts 3
South Park The Stick Of Truth

and many, many more.........

SenpaiiNoticedMe

I normally don't care too much for turn-based games, but Divinity is pretty entertaining, especially when playing with a friend C: Final Fantasy games are great too.

Hiruzen

personally i dont like turn based rpg's too much but i guess if it counts i enjoy fire emblem a LOT

1008394.png

Last edited:
D

Dragonsbait

I'm really happy with the port of FF IV to PC. When I'm not binge watching Anime I'm playing that.

dedCAESAR

In the past I've never really liked turn-based rpg games, Final Fantasy always seemed boring to me, - but I liked The Spirits Within movie (go figure). But only recently I started to play them, outside of the occasional 1st or 2nd generation Pokemon game in the past, I'm working on my Black Mastermind trophy play-through of South Park: The Fractured But Whole (huge South park fan) on my PS4 and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 on my Vita and I've gotta admit, I really enjoy them both.