• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Favorite Video Game Character of All Time?

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Whether it's because you relate to them or you just think they're bad-ass, which video game character is your all time favorite?

Mine would be Ness from the Earthbound and Super Smash Bros. series.
He's my main in SSBB and I'm currently playing Earthbound on the SNES again.

Moose

Meta Moose
Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby. Kirby.

Kirby.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Roger Wilco. The Space Quest series was great.

Adiuvo

Ocelot. All versions, including the Liquid Snake one.

Joey

Well, one I guess would be Raiden from MGS4, total badass as well, but not the one from MGS2, that one was a total suckup.

I never thought I'd see the name "Raiden" in the same sentance as "badass", with a lack of the word "not"...

WonderlustKing

Vanilla Sex
CJ from San Andreas or Crash Bandicoot. I'm a huge fan of the old Crash Bandicoot games. I beat Cortex Strikes Back (my favorite video game of all time) before I could even read.

JaX3RiR

My favorite character is.. The left paddle from Pong.

No, seriously, my fav character is Link from Ocarina of Time, or from Wind Waker.

Noriyuke

Solid snake.

Agreed

I never thought I'd see the name "Raiden" in the same sentance as "badass", with a lack of the word "not"...

Lol, i feel the same way, MGS 4 or not yo, hes wouldnt be shit without all those upgrades and what-have-you.

My favorite character is.. The left paddle from Pong.

No, seriously, my fav character is Link from Ocarina of Time, or from Wind Waker.

Eh, i was thinking of him when i was thinking fav character, because ocarina of time was epic, and majora's mask was like, iono, nat as epic, but more like the "add more to the already epic story and give it some depth" type deal, but then i thought to myself, you know, he was really only epic when i was younger. Solid Snake is the new epic of today at least for me, that or... iono, I cant think of anyone more epic.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Fine, if you guys have to diss one of mine, here are my others.

• Solid Snake
  • Liquid Snake (from MGS1)
  • Revolver Ocelot (from MGS3)
  • Sackboy (no kidding)
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Link
  • Samus
  • Falco (Starfox)
  • Jak (Jak and Daxter 1,2, + 3)
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Mario (seriously)
  • Kirby

Off the top of my head. I seriously love each in their own way.

Moose

Meta Moose
Fine, if you guys have to diss one of mine, here are my others.

• Solid Snake
  • Liquid Snake (from MGS1)
  • Revolver Ocelot (from MGS3)
  • Sackboy (no kidding)
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Link
  • Samus
  • Falco (Starfox)
  • Jak (Jak and Daxter 1,2, + 3)
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Mario (seriously)

Off the top of my head. I seriously love each in their own way.

Why is Kirby not on that list?! :(

buckeyegamer

Well mine would have to be Leon from re4. I'm sure hes not my all time favorite but hes my favorite one I can think of right now.

Adiuvo

@Spike021: You like CLANK? I completely hate him. Clunk was cool, but Clank is annoying and his missions are boring.

He's not even funny >_>