• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Favourite TV Show?

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature

i agree it and prison break are two of my favourites. i so hope they start the new season soon.

EDIT:
foudn this on IMDB
The new lost season 5
so can't wait for the 21 of january!
:):):)

Also found a crappy preview.
[YT]<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oJdRIjXEK5E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oJdRIjXEK5E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>[/YT]

Chathurga

The man agent from Chuck is Jayne (the ultimate character of all time) from Firefly (the ultimate show of all time), my mind is officially blown.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Family Guy, Top Gear and IT Corwd FTW.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I'm not much into standard prime time fare. My favorite shows for the past couple of years are Battlestar Galactica and Flight of the Conchords.

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
I tried watching Heroes once or twice. It was half way through the current season so I was like.. wtf? I didn't really like it but I'm sure it's just because I was confused. As anyone who started watching lost would be.

Sinfulfate

I didn't realize this was tv shows of all time. Lost is my favorite current show but Boy Meets World is easily my favorite show of all my time by far. I love that show.

Seth

MD Party Room
Monk, Psych, Burn Notice, or the Daily Show

So we got someone who loved USA!

Big fan of there shows also..

HOUSE and In plain set are also good..

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
So we got someone who loved USA!

Big fan of there shows also..

HOUSE and In plain set are also good..

House is good, In Plain Sight is decent. Can't say either are my favorite shows, but I'll watch them if they're on.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Even though they cancelled it, Chappelle's Show

I loved that show. but i also like mad tv and snl.

My favorte skit on dave chappelle was the time haters where they went back in time and killed hitler and then they went back to call a slave owner a cracker. That was funny.