• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Favourite TV Show?

Chathurga

Wow just finished watching the HBO show Flight of the Conchords and it was so much funnier than I expected. I can easily say it's the funniest show I've seen in years.
Been a fan of the live stuff for years (got the live album back in 06) but always presumed I wouldn't like the show.

Everyone should give it a watch (and get the album too) ;D

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Everyone should give it a watch (and get the album too) ;D
I concur. It's the type of show you have to give at least 2 episodes a shot before you make a final decision yay or nay.

I'm glad someone else is into it here now. I can't wait for season 2. :tup: My favorite episodes so far were the mugging and the David Bowie episodes; oh and Murray is hilarious.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
They're all funny to me, but some people just don't appreciate that type of humor.
Here's where I had my first laugh out load moment watching the show.
[YT]pY8jaGs7xJ0[/YT]
The verse where he mentions her bringing her roommate on their next date so they can double team them (Jemaine having helped write the song). haha

Mister Chief

I concur. It's the type of show you have to give at least 2 episodes a shot before you make a final decision yay or nay.

I'm glad someone else is into it here now. I can't wait for season 2. :tup: My favorite episodes so far were the mugging and the David Bowie episodes; oh and Murray is hilarious.

You can watch episode 1 of season 2 online here.

Funny how they're more famous in America than here.

Chathurga

Here's where I had my first laugh out load moment watching the show.
[YT]pY8jaGs7xJ0[/YT]
The verse where he mentions her bringing her roommate on their next date so they can double team them (Jemaine having helped write the song). haha

It and Leggy Blonde are my two favourite songs, although the rest are brilliant aswell (Inner City Pressure, Foux de Fafa, etc).
If You're Into It is on The Distant Future EP but not the 2008 album for some reason...

I love how subtle some of the jokes are, like:
"My father is a woman's rights activist"
"Your dad? Not your mum?"
"No, mum, no. Dad wouldn't allow that, no way"

What a show, Jemaine is one of my favourite characters ever.

Seth

MD Party Room
I just heard fox is going to Cancel Prison Break..

Btw I like Doug...Back in the day..

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>