• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

FF VII problem, need help

R

R@ptor

Hi there, I made an Eboot multidisk file for Final Fantasy VII and it worked very well till now.

I'm near the of CD 2 where Bugenhagen is using the Key of the Ancients, but if he does, the game stops, it doesnt freeze, but hes standing there and the game doesnt go on.

What can I do?

CoMbiNa

Wannabe Developer
Sorry about the off-topic, but does it's comfortable to play FF7 on the PSP?
I'm talking about the controls.
Coz some games got the worst controls ever and you can't even play them (unless u got cfw 3.95 or higher)

R

R@ptor

The whole Save folder or only the file?

And yeah i thought it very comfortable til now, hope I can solve the problem :smile:

andrewwan1980

Hi there, I made an Eboot multidisk file for Final Fantasy VII and it worked very well till now.

I'm near the of CD 2 where Bugenhagen is using the Key of the Ancients, but if he does, the game stops, it doesnt freeze, but hes standing there and the game doesnt go on.

What can I do?

Yep, me too. I think that's on 3.03 pops right?

3.40 you get garbled battles
3.72 think you get garbled battles too

3.10 they say is the best version

january39

eXo Staff
I have been told, and i am currrently using 3.71 for FFvII, working perfectly so far admittedly i am still on disc 1 though.