• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC FIFA Online MfM Tournament

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Add me diegopadilla
i use manu and spain

sure, just make sure he shows up.

Nobody really knows who's good and who isn't... So go for it. Just make it random.

Consider it done.

Edit: Okay, we're 8 the tourney's locked.

I'll do the seedings and post them here as soon as I take care of cleaning xD

Serideth

Happy enough with me practice match performance, need to switch a few of myn players for the big games though.

Serideth

I just signed Reece Crowther for this. Very expensive.

mr__dink.jpg

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Serideth

So any idea when we can start this? I'm going to try to sleep for a few hours now so I can be up for this.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Probably like this:

And etc

I need usernames for that xD

Doing the seedings now, check first post.

As for the time schedule, it depends on when people can... Isn't everyone available tonight?

Joey

I don't think all 8 of us need to be on at the same time to do this. Just see when the person you're supposed to play is on, and try to get the game in.

I doubt this is something that will get done in one day.

Serideth

I'm with Joey on this, it will be a lot easier if you set a date/time where we turn the matches in by, if this is possible great, if not ignore the rest of this post.

Dan I guess we're up to tango so let me know when you're ready.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
fair enough, i woke up from a deep sleep about an hour ago, so i'll be on all day. Take your time. Just make sure you post here when you get on.

let's get in on! D: