• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC FIFA Online MfM Tournament

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Joey won :p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
That's a good score, sounds like it was a decent match.

It was :D I love good competition.

I could have drawn if Joey's awesome keeper hadn't saved my shot at the 90min mark xD, then again there are lots of "if's" in a game so I can't complain :p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Joey

My keeper made a ton of great saves, you broke past my defense about a million times. I didn't look at the final stats, but I'd have to imagine you had way more shots on goal than me.

Beau

Well, Beau, I'm ready to play when ever you are.
Alright, my name is beauh on FIFA. Add me and I'll find you. I'll be checking back here too. Good luck.

And yeah, won 2-0 against BlackSheep but the scoreline doesn't tell the whole story, could have easily been a draw and he did create chances for himself.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
My keeper made a ton of great saves, you broke past my defense about a million times. I didn't look at the final stats, but I'd have to imagine you had way more shots on goal than me.

I don't really care about stats... They're worth what they are worth... In the end, regardless of stats you won anyway :p

BlackSheep

Alright, my name is beauh on FIFA. Add me and I'll find you. I'll be checking back here too. Good luck.

And yeah, won 2-0 against BlackSheep but the scoreline doesn't tell the whole story, could have easily been a draw and he did create chances for himself.

you modest cow :blushing:

Serideth

Grats on the victory.

Spiros

Maiki
I've been following this thread since the first one Joey made, and have been super jealous, I wanted to play but didn't think my laptop could handle it(turns out, it can), just downloaded it and played two games. Super fun.

I'm surprized how well the mouse controls actually work, it feels quite natural aswell. Anyway, maybe I can be part of the next tournament.

Everyone add me: SpirosMaiki