• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Filthy Dubstep anyone?

Serideth

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmvI98s2jno[/YT]

Could never of seen myself listening to this years ago but this kinda music is pretty neat for testing speakers and headphones out as well.

Moose

Meta Moose
I've never even considered listening to Dubstep because I was sure I wouldn't like it, but that was really good. If you have any more suggestions please post them.

EDIT: It isn't something I'd listen to frequently but I can see myself occasionally putting it on for a change of scene.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
One dubstep artist who I really like is Klippa. It's a persona of Renard, an electronic artist.
This song is really freaking awesome btw. I love how they mixed in the vocals over the dubstep sequence. A lot of people try and focus on the bass too much and it ruins it imo.

On another note, I expect this to get a LOT more mainstream radioplay in the next year or two which will annoy the hell out of the 'true underground dubstep' fans and also bring out a lot more haters.

A_Nub

Developer
I freaking love dubstep! And I am learning to produce it :D. When I get something worth posting I will! Also I love the original raindrops, so im not sure how the dubstep version compares.

Also System Check by Excission is FILTHY. The first posted son isnt too dirty but still quite good. Umm favorites? I couldn't say I usually listen to dubstep.fm and dont look at title. I remember is great though.

As for Klippa / Renard / Adrean / Nega Ren / Jackal Queenston etc.. Vulpvibe records, thats not quite dubstep its more like Acid DnB, but yeah I love that shit tooo. Ill list some I like

Punk Anthem
Guardian Remix
The Kumataei
Dum DUm Diday
Some Boss Shit

and alot more I listen to like all the songs from Vulpvibe records

VULPvibe Records

THey moved to a new site but I can't for the life of me find it nor remember! Please help hehee

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I freaking love dubstep! And I am learning to produce it :D. When I get something worth posting I will! Also I love the original raindrops, so im not sure how the dubstep version compares.

Also System Check by Excission is FILTHY. The first posted son isnt too dirty but still quite good. Umm favorites? I couldn't say I usually listen to dubstep.fm and dont look at title. I remember is great though.

As for Klippa / Renard / Adrean / Nega Ren / Jackal Queenston etc.. Vulpvibe records, thats not quite dubstep its more like Acid DnB, but yeah I love that shit tooo. Ill list some I like

Punk Anthem
Guardian Remix
The Kumataei
Dum DUm Diday
Some Boss Shit

and alot more I listen to like all the songs from Vulpvibe records

VULPvibe Records

THey moved to a new site but I can't for the life of me find it nor remember! Please help hehee

I recommended some of the artists from VULPvibe earlier.
The new site is LapFox Trax

Btw, each 'artist' is all from the same guy but different genre's or whatnot.

Also, here's his youtube.
nsrrenard on YouTube

Klippa is the dubstep persona.

A_Nub

Developer
Cheers! Dub is sick I am trying to do a remix of Ushers OMG dubstep style, sofar its going pretty good, when I finish I will post ;D

MenaceInc

Staff Member
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbHzdG2bR1A[/YT]

interesting mixup of different genres. :|

Takes a while to get to the bassy part