• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Final Fantasy Type-0

PhoenixFG

Thoughts? Love it? Hate it? Only got it to play the demo?;)

I'm really enjoying it. It's different and the opening sequence though!!:( I've only played about an hour of the demo before I dove back into Type-0.

None of my friends have it and I need to talk about it people!!!!

Gamer Steve

Thoughts? Love it? Hate it? Only got it to play the demo?;)

I'm really enjoying it. It's different and the opening sequence though!!:( I've only played about an hour of the demo before I dove back into Type-0.

None of my friends have it and I need to talk about it people!!!!
i have it for ps4 and im really enjoying it. Its been a while since i played a final fantasy game (im a huge fan) its different but enjoyable i like each character but im still getting use to them as i only remeber a few by heart (machina, ace queen and king) the rest i dont trully remember them yet.

PhoenixFG

i have it for ps4 and im really enjoying it. Its been a while since i played a final fantasy game (im a huge fan) its different but enjoyable i like each character but im still getting use to them as i only remeber a few by heart (machina, ace queen and king) the rest i dont trully remember them yet.

I have it on both current gen consoles...don't ask me why! I'm loving the pace and the fighting style(s). I must not have gotten to those FF games. Everyone is new to me!!
...am I following you around the forum?;)

Gamer Steve

I have it on both current gen consoles...don't ask me why! I'm loving the pace and the fighting style(s). I must not have gotten to those FF games. Everyone is new to me!!
...am I following you around the forum?;)
yes in time i guess the characters will be rememerable especially for you having it on both consoles ;-) lol and yes i guess we are following eachotheron these forums lol i guess we are the only members on right now. I really like exophase but its a bit too quite around here so im trying to start up some forums again lol

PhoenixFG

yes in time i guess the characters will be rememerable especially for you having it on both consoles ;-) lol and yes i guess we are following eachotheron these forums lol i guess we are the only members on right now. I really like exophase but its a bit too quite around here so im trying to start up some forums again lol

LOL!! I feel you. I've wanted to revive some older threads as well...I just love talk I about games!!!