• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Final fantasy XIV Free Trial

LuxasXIV

Hi! I just found out abouot this website and its awesome!

The setup went smooth as butter, except for one detail. Final Fantasy XIV Free Trial doesnt show up on my Steam account and its one of my most played games with over 200h. Is there any way to manually add it? I guess the system doesn´t detect it beacuse it´s a demo/free trial but in reality is just the full game

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think it's being filtered out by your profile settings.

"Hide games without achievements" is selected - this will hide all games without achievements, and the trial doesn't have achievements on Steam. Unchecking that option should allow for it to show again.

LuxasXIV

"Hide games without achievements" is selected - this will hide all games without achievements, and the trial doesn't have achievements on Steam. Unchecking that option should allow for it to show again.

Oh wow I didnt think of that. That was it, thanks!