• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

finallyjay - Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

finallyjay

Hello,

First of all, here's a link to my Steam profile account

I have used SAM in the past because several reasons, but now I have cleaned my Steam profile and relocked all the "SAM unlocked" achievements, I only have 1 exception I wasn't able to relock for now which is "Rust - Staging branch". There are 2 achievements that are always unlocking ("Collect 100 Stone" and "Collect Wood") because when I try to relock the achievements and also the statistics, they're set at 100 for both materials and cannot be set again to 0 or other number, so it just pops again.

For the rest of the games I have relocked may not appear now in Exophase since I did update the games when I was relocking the achievements of them.

Thanks.

finallyjay

Finally I was able to modify statistics and the 2 achievements are not unlocking instantly again by themselves, so the game is clean!

So please if it's everything okay, I hope for an appeal, thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.