• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

First time played

lacika5441

Hi! Is there any chance you could see the "first time you played" date on a game? Mainly for PSN.
For example:
Game: Apex Legends
Hours played: 1200h
Last time played: January 9, 2021
"First time played: Februar 1, 2019"

P.S.: Sorry if my english is bad.

Hi! Is there any chance you could see the "first time you played" date on a game? Mainly for PSN.
For example:
Game: Apex Legends
Hours played: 1200h
Last time played: January 9, 2021
"First time played: Februar 1, 2019"

P.S.: Sorry if my english is bad.
This will depend on the API that the Platform holder have available. Also, it's quite possible that they don't (or used to not) track this info, or due to "offline" Achievements/Trophies reasons, this data isn't always available.

However, Exophase (and other Sites) may be able to track games to roughly when you started to the time based on other factors, such as when you pop the first Achievement trophy, or the first time it was seen on the API as played, even before you get a Achievement/Trophy. The latter method would only work for games after you used Exophase.

The only reason I say I started Half Life 2 on the 14th March 2018 is because I have (multiple) receipts that I purchased the Orange Box Retail copy on that date.

Last edited: