• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Flash Cartridge Raffle

raing3

I’m having my first raffle :w00t:. There are 2 prizes an M3i Zero and an Acekard 2i which have been supplied by 4CoolDay. The competition will be open until the end of August and anyone is eligible to enter. The only requirement is a total of 5 posts on my forum. For more information regarding the rules of the raffle please read here.

@yikun: Fuck you! for all the links that I have posted here to my reviews I have paid for the product with my own money. Recently however I have received a number of free product from 4CoolDay and the M3 Team. Of which I sincerely like the M3 products having originally purchased 2 M3DS Real's as my first flash cartridges, the build quality of the M3 is lacking but the software quality is good.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
This is advertising piracy and your forum...in my eyes. If I remember correctly, a lot of the higher ups here don't like piracy.

I don't care if you advertise your forum, this topic will either be flammed, locked, ignored or all of the preceeding.

raing3

The flash cartridges have other uses than piracy such as multimedia, text reader and homebrew. A flash cartridge is the primary method of getting homebrew to run on a Nintendo DS and many other threads on this forum are discussions about flash cartridges.