• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Forum Skin - Help us Choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I've changed the default forum skin to Cerebrum [Edit: Nevada beat me to it actually] right now as it blends better with our front page (http://mformature.net). I would like your opinion on which you prefer (this one, or the other one - Vantai)

Scorned

Cerebrum ftw

But, i definitely like Vantai alot, but blue and black are among my favourite colors, so i gotta go with cerebrum :/

Robby

Los Doyers!
I like the Vantai theme.
I just really dislike dark themes.

Adiuvo

Vantai. Cerebrum is way too dark. It's makes us look like your run of the mill site.

Serideth

I like the Ventai one just a little bit more since the contrast makes it easy to read and navigate around.

twelve

I'm not dead
Vantai for sure. All dark is too much.

Altho Vantai needs a few things done to it still:

Multi-Quote button is missing
Quick reply button is the wrong colour (default VBulletin colour still)
Thread Tools, Search this thread, rate thread etc are the wrong colour (defult Vbulletin as well)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
twelve said:
Thread Tools, Search this thread, rate thread etc are the wrong colour (defult Vbulletin as well)

This has been changed. That section is tough to color because it does have to have something assigned to it. I went with a shade that is prominent in the vantai them though.

Let me know if it looks OK.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Bubbletune said:
Agreed, and the smilies' transparency is messed up on Cerebrum. :p
Not anymore. ;)

twelve

I'm not dead
Abe Froeman said:
This has been changed. That section is tough to color because it does have to have something assigned to it. I went with a shade that is prominent in the vantai them though.

Let me know if it looks OK.
Looks good :tup:

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
Oddly enough, i have grown to love Cerebrum i used to dislike the darkness of it but now i think it looks really nice.

Think it suits the forum nicely.

Colm

I like Cerebrum. I dunno, I prefer the darkness... I'd prefer black\orange over black\blue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.