• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Forum Skin - Help us Choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Heh, it depends when you end up taking a look. I'm working on it as we type, so it's forever changing. ;)

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I noticed the post.. you're all set with Jordan.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
RezaV said:
Do whatever, as long as it looks like QJ.
That's not likely to happen.

Slasher

Suck It
Hmm I was going to go with Cerebrum, but after trying out Vantai I must say that it is quite nice. Cerebrum reminds me of pspcrazy with the dark bluish look, vantai seems sort of more original to me.

I'm probably going to stick with Vantai.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Though we value everyone's opinion, there have been a lot of changes made to the forums lately and we have been trying to decide upon a light alternative to Cerebrum.

This means that whether or not the current styles, apart from Cerebrum Modified and Cerebrum Modified+ will stay, is uncertain and this poll is somewhat outdated.

We'll let you know when we have come to a decision - or we may ask that you vote on several light skins that we have picked.

.A.J.

That's a good idea. I voted Vantai but after going through the options settled on Aria Sand +.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
why did you guys delete all the other skins? also, why do i suddenly have to scroll left and right? did you change the site layout?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
EndUnknown said:
why did you guys delete all the other skins? also, why do i suddenly have to scroll left and right? did you change the site layout?

Answers to be found here: General Updates <<

Let us know what your current width is set to please in case we have to alter the defaults.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
.A.J. said:
That's a good idea. I voted Vantai but after going through the options settled on Aria Sand +.

Knew we should've axed those skins earlier on. The whole object of choosing a light/dark skin is not only to keep maintence down on our end but also to decrease the varying looks of the forums to try to narrow it down to one central look/feel (although currently that's not the case with Vantai / Cerebrum)

.A.J.

I'm a little disappointed that you guys decided to remove the Aria Sand + style. It was much easier on my eye's than the current options. I can appreciate you all wanting to minimize your work-load and unify the forum's look and feel.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
quick ? what exactly is the difference between Cerebrum Modified and Cerebrum Modified+? im not seeing a dif.

Status
Not open for further replies.