• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Forums updated to XenForo 1.2

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Finished upgrading the forums to the latest version of XenForo, which was released a few weeks ago. Along with some aesthetic changes to better match the main site, the default style is now fully responsive. Those on mobile devices should find the forums easier to browse.

Additionally, this release features an improved editor. Highlights include: auto-saved message drafts, drag-n-drop attachments, and the ability to 'tag' users Twitter-style. You can also now simply paste images from your clipboard into the editor.

If you happen to come across anything that doesn't look quite right please let us know in the comments, thanks :)

Last edited:

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just noticed this and was like: something seems very different...even aside from the aesthetic changes. Going to hop on mobile real quick

Seth

MD Party Room
I like the new quick reply box! Thanks for the hard work buddy!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Looks good on Vita. :)

Wait, people actually own Vitas? I'll need to check it out on mine

EDIT: Can I go on the record and say that the Vita's Sleep/Standby mode sucks the life out of the battery way faster than it should....

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Wait, people actually own Vitas? I'll need to check it out on mine

EDIT: Can I go on the record and say that the Vita's Sleep/Standby mode sucks the life out of the battery way faster than it should....

In my experience if you tap the power button to force standby it drains much less battery. Seems to disable WiFi that way, otherwise it stays on (not sure for how long).

But yeah, the forums are looking good on Vita.