• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Free 360 DLC

TeamOverload

Not a fullproof method so your mileage may vary, but I've found that more often than not XBOX Employee Trixie will often provide you with free DLC. Simply follow her on twitter @Trixie360. Twice now I've gotten DLC by simply asking if she had any codes. (Assassains Creed 2 DLC and now RE5 Lost In Nightmares). At the very least it's worth a shot for you to attempt it, just don't go overboard.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I follow @majornelson, but when he gives out codes they were gone within 30 seconds everytime I tried
His new method now may be a bit better since you don't have to follow him every second, but its completely random and usually 4-5 codes so you have to believe in luck.

Maybe I'll get more luck with Trixe
thanks

TeamOverload

Yeah that's why Trixie works out better, because she usually will just give people codes on requests and not go through contests and all that stuff. First time I got a code she was simply publicizing free AC2 codes and then today I wrote this: "@trixie360 You or MajorNelson got any contests coming up for Lost in Nightmares DLC?" and she sent me a code and replied: "@FamousLastX contest? no. But I'll give you one just for being cool. Check your DMs"

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

trixie360 can be a twitter overload. lol