• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid [Fruit Ninja] Achievements are broken? Don't worry!

Sachifus

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well despite these complicated coronavirus times.
I bought the game Fruit Ninja a few years ago and I recently realised this :

I unlocked all the achievements of the game but I wasn't able to unlock YEAR OF THE DRAGON and
LOVELY BUNCH. The Lovely Bunch star never appeared in Zen Mode and neither does the secret fruit.

I maybe thought it was an issue on my side but I wasn't sure so I decided to send an email to the
developpers (Halfbrick Studios). They confirmed me that these two achievements are actually
broken on their end. They manually added them to my Halfbrick account so they can sync with
my Google Play profile. (@x3sphere that's why the two timestamps on my profile are the same).

Screenshot.png

Hope this helps! :)

Take care!

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

That was awesome of the developers to do that for you. Shoot a lot of other developers should be like this especially for mobile titles

Sachifus

That was awesome of the developers to do that for you. Shoot a lot of other developers should be like this especially for mobile titles
Yeah that's very cool so you don't get stuck with an uncompleted game.