• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

Khaos004

The 2 removed challenges on the Division 2 seem to be counting for percentage purposes on the Ubisoft leaderboard. For instance, I'm at 96.43%, I should be at 95.7%. I should have a total of 268 challenges, I'm at 270.

Last edited:

TiagoDapper

Hello, this game has 0 EXP, it must be because the bot thought it was one of those farm games that have... because of the "clicker", but this one has nothing to do with that.

I would also like you to review this game below, I think this amount of EXP is strange since the achievements are very rare and it's only 56 EXP.

TiagoDapper

Hello, this game has 0 EXP, it must be because the bot thought it was one of those farm games that have... because of the "clicker", but this one has nothing to do with that.

I would also like you to review this game below, I think this amount of EXP is strange since the achievements are very rare and it's only 56 EXP.

I forgot to attach this game too, for the same reason as the first one... Game with the name Clicker that the bot must have thought was a spam game.

tyl0413

Battlefield 2042 achievements live on Origin at least for owners of beta/alpha.
Edit: They're now removed

Last edited:

davidh219

Not sure if this is the right place but the DLC achievements for Outer Wilds still have placeholder art and descriptions and it's been out for like a month. I know of at least two other games that had art and descriptions for DLC achievements immediately on release so I assume this isn't normal and intended lol.