• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game does not appear on my profile

ReDiR

I have earned a few achievements in Descenders on Xbox Pass PC and even if achievements shows up here, but game itself does not.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you search for Descenders on your profile it shows up (filters are disabled when searching). It's probably because you have "Hide games with no hours played" filter enabled.

The game does support hours tracking, but it seems Xbox Live itself has been having issues of late with tracking the time played. See this thread: https://forums.exophase.com/threads/xbox-play-time-not-adding-for-any-games.47347/

Unfortunately, it's an Xbox issue and nothing to do with the site so I can't fix it. But you should be able to make the game appear by disabling the hours filter.

ReDiR

thanks, allowing to show games with no hours helped. Strange that half of my games have no hours, but they were still displayed fine except Descenders

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
thanks, allowing to show games with no hours helped. Strange that half of my games have no hours, but they were still displayed fine except Descenders

Some games do not support play time tracking at all (regardless of the recent Xbox Live issues) so those are excluded from the filter

To avoid confusion I might just make the filter apply only to Steam given how inconsistent Xbox has gotten with the playtime tracking. In the beginning, almost all Xbox One games supported it.

Last edited: