• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Game Giveaways Master Thread

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
The Walking Dead (Season 1) is free on the Humble Store for "a limited time" aka grab it while you can.

I loved the game when it came out so take that as a review if you want. If you don't trust me the game currently holds an 89 on Metacritic (not entirely trustworthy but it's a metric) and it stands as Overwhelmingly Positive on both Recent and Overall reviews on Steam.

ALSO

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine is also free but this time on Steam!

The game holds a very good 83 average on Metacritic and its reviews on Steam are Mostly Positive recently, with a Very Positive overall.

(sometimes I feel like I'm talking about weather forecasts)

Last edited:

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Got a couple of updates today!

First off, in celebration of Abe's Oddysee 20th Anniversary (God I feel old) the game is free on Steam, GOG and Humble (probably other stores too). You won't find many critic reviews on the game since it's 20 years old, but it is a beloved classic of the end of the 90s so that's as good a seal of approval as it gets.

For those that care, the game is sitting on Overall Very Positive reviews on Steam, out of 1921 reviews.

Secondly, the game Back to Bed is free on Steam! Dunno anything about the game, looks like Echochrome/Monument Valley, with a different theme.

It's sitting on a Weak rating over at OpenCritic. Steam Reviews seem less harsh on the game since it has a Mostly Positive rating Overall in 486 reviews.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Another day another free game!

Outlast and Whistleblower DLC are free on Humble! It's probably one of the most beloved survival horror games of the past decade and you can get it for free. Disclosure: I didn't like it.

Reviews for the game are Overwhelmingly Positive for both Recent and Overall (the latter out of 24k reviews)