• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Game of Thrones

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I've been watching it. I have never read the books so it's all new to me. It sucks having to wait for the new episode every week. I can't wait to see how the current situation plays out.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
I've been watching it. I have never read the books so it's all new to me. It sucks having to wait for the new episode every week. I can't wait to see how the current situation plays out.

I decided to read the book while watching the show, it's really good. It's also quenching my thirst for more as I won't have to wait 9 months for more of the plot.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm on board. A guy at work is on the 4th book at the moment and gave me some spoilers when I prodded him. He said they have all been 1000 pagers, so I'm a little less inclined to get started reading them even though I'm nit reading anything at the moment.

The Imp is the shit.

Moose

Meta Moose
My Dad mentioned this to me today, said he discovered it when on a trip in Canada a few weeks ago. I think I'm gonna be forced to torrent the episodes because I think it's exclusive to Sky TV and I'm not a subscriber. Look forward to seeing it even more now, I've been looking for another series that I can get into after I finished Mad Men.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
The Imp is the shit.

Yeah Tyrion has the best lines. I think my favorite character though is Jon Snow. Nothing in his life has ever gone well; I have a feeling he'll get rewarded eventually.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
One of the main reasons I love this show is because anything can happen.[BLACKOUT]Bran whose main talent was climbing had his legs paralyzed after the first show, and Eddard Stark got beheaded which I honestly did not see coming.[/BLACKOUT] It makes you realise that this show doesn't have a typical happy plot, the good don't always win.

There isn't a character I hate more than Joffrey at the moment, can't wait to see him fall which will undoubtedly happen.

january39

eXo Staff
I have seen it, but not watched any of it - I usually wait until X series has finished so i can watch the lot in one sitting. I hate having to wait each time for the next episode.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
What a finish to the first season. I think I will dive into the books.

Season 2 starts Spring 2012.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Ah man that was a season finale? Fuck I'm going to hate waiting; might have to do some reading too.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Came across this awesome 8-bit mix of the GoT theme

[video=youtube;hxc0EQiwngE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxc0EQiwngE[/video]