• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game regions

Gamer Steve

A feature that I dont kno if exist or not would be if some games can be labeled on what region they exist for example:

Dead or Alive xtreme 3 scarlet achievements have shown up on this site.....but it is not being release at all in Europe or North America so it could be cool if whatever games are listed it can say what regions they are avaible for currently.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I moved your post to a new thread since this was a bit off-topic in the other one.

PSN doesn't provide the region information for trophy lists. Maybe I could check what region majority of the players are and determine it based off that. I'll do some testing and see.

Gamer Steve

I moved your post to a new thread since this was a bit off-topic in the other one.

PSN doesn't provide the region information for trophy lists. Maybe I could check what region majority of the players are and determine it based off that. I'll do some testing and see.
Ah I see well thank u I was just curious if it could be done but thank you