• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game removal

Khaos004

I have an odd request. It's odd because it's OCD and because it will cost me achievements and points on here.
I don't think there's a way to do this myself, so I'd like to ask to have the following games removed or hidden on my profile please if it's possible:
Trackmania Turbo (PS4)
Trackmania Turbo (Uplay/PC)
Rayman Legends (Uplay/PC)
Growtopia (Switch)
Growtopia (PS4)
UNO (Uplay/PC)
For Honor (Uplay/PC)
Please and thank you!

nerjamartin

You can do that by yourself (hidding games).
To do that put your mouse over the game icon and wait 2 seconds. A menu will appears with an "edit" button (with a pencil icon). Click there and you can check a checkbox (Hidde game on profile page)

D4N73

Correct.

yQNcIMp.png

wmTDCOG.png

Khaos004

Hiding the games this way doesn't affect points or number of achievements, though. How do I do that?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hiding the games this way doesn't affect points or number of achievements, though. How do I do that?

It's not intended for the hide games option to change the total count.

I've been working on a way to blacklist games from your profile (so they will be ignored for tracking purposes) although it's not quite ready yet. If I remove the Uplay games from your profile they will just get scanned in again due to how it works for now. If Uplay had a way of a removing / hiding certain games that would work, but I don't think they do.

It shouldn't be too long before we get the blacklist feature added, it includes some bigger changes to the scanners though so I'm testing it thoroughly before rolling it out.

Last edited:

Khaos004

Thanks for the reply! I'll wait until the new feature is ready then. Looking forward to it. If you want to use me to test, just let me know.

Last edited: