• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Series Page

Master13

Hey, I was thinking a good idea for the site would be to categorize games that are part of a series together. Like all the call of duties on a page or the gears of war, etc. A bunch of achievement tracking website have this feature. The cross platform nature of exophase would make this a wonderful feature. It would also be a good way to find games whose title does not match and fully link games that aren't currently listed in the also on section.
Would be possible?
Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I like the idea. We're working on a new design for the site so I will think of some way to incorporate this. Do you have an example of a site that has this implemented? Just curious, would like to see it. I don't mind if you link to other sites here.