• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Time No Being Added

CluelessPython3

i have noticed the the amount of time show as time played in game is not going up even though i have been playing the game not sure what the problem is

Tigerking3000

And it's been broken for months now. Really bad move on their part which convinced me not to get a Series X if they're going to not only have no exclusives but remove features or take months to fix them for a service you pay $60 a year for.

they are planing to fix it but I don't trust them, they fix many other issues but this one is unsolved. Write to xbox support, ride they tweeter page -whatever. Let them know that we are disapoited

Tigerking3000

Microsoft doesn't care. They stopped caring about gamers like us. They just want Game Pass subscriptions. There's a reason why Xbox got such a bad rep this generation. It's sad to say but if you're a hardcore gamer (and if you're on this site you are) you're better off going with any of the competition. PC, Sony, Nintendo. Whatever. Microsoft has turned on us and just wants casual people to buy their systems and subscribe to their services, like the type of people that use Netflix and just watch whatever is on there without caring about it too much. It's sad because the 360 was arguably the best system last generation, but that Microsoft game's division is long gone.