• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[GAMEBOOT] PS3 Style "Playstation" /w sound

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
how to load this in psp 3000 which files i have to replace in flash and will cfwenabler and chickhen work fine after replacing the file in the flash of my psp 3000

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I know many questions regarding 5.03 MHU/CFWE have been asked but here's another one:
If I turn off my PSP and it goes back to the OFW, will it brick when I try to reboot?

LocutusEstBorg

I'll fix the link in the morning when I get access to a PC.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM EST ----------

I know many questions regarding 5.03 MHU/CFWE have been asked but here's another one:
If I turn off my PSP and it goes back to the OFW, will it brick when I try to reboot?
No RCOs and gameboot are not checked.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
if i replace my orignal gameboot with this one will i be able to load chickhen and cfw enabler
after a reboot on my psp 3000

and are there any chances of bricking my psp 3000 with this

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
This is an old issue... As far as I can remember the only thing that will "disable" ChickHEN is flashing waves. I think gameboot flashing is harmeless.

Do a search on old topics about "Gameboot" and "3000" and you should find your answer ;)