• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Gameclips and Screenshots improvements...

Sanjoe

Hello,
I have the problem that Xbox Screenshots and clips I made, uploaded and deleted from my Xbox profile (about 4 months ago), still showed as an corrupted file or something, here on my profile on Exophase.

I think this is a general problem and it would be creat if it's possible to change that. Even if we (I mean the account owner) has the force to hide, remove or whatever this corrupted stuff 😄

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not sure yet. I'm looking into it. Ideally users shouldn't have to remove the deleted screenshots themselves, so looking into handling it automatically.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've added some handling for this now on the screenshots. If a broken image is detected it's now checked server side and then removed if we get an error response back.

Clips are a bit different however I should have a similar fix in place for those tomorrow.

Edit: Works for the clips now, too.

Last edited: