• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Gamer Card not updating correctly

I recently noticed that my Gamer card was showing games on the wrong platform, and now that I recently got a PSN Trophy, the PSN Listing has disappeared.

Games on wrong platform: A Few days ago I spotted that I was played Vegas Studio on Andriod, Xbox, PSN and GOG, which not available on those platforms. I was however using the said Vegas Studio on Steam at the time, as I was rendering a Video in Vegas. The Correct Achievements/Trophies where present or appeared to gone due to time limits. Both Backgound and game card are incorrect.

Updating the card to remove GOG hasn't restored the correct games to the correct platforms.

Card Settings at this time:
-Animated
-Show Both
-Manual Ticked
-Platforms: PSN, Xbox, Steam, Android, Uplay active.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should be fixed on the next gamercard refresh.

C

cenotaph718

my card is out of date +1 year now, it doesn't update no matter what I do.

Remove the steam account link, reestablish it. Refresh manually, leave it for a few days, try again. etc. etc.

Nothing works.

my card is out of date +1 year now, it doesn't update no matter what I do.

Remove the steam account link, reestablish it. Refresh manually, leave it for a few days, try again. etc. etc.

Nothing works.
Looking at what I think is your Profile page, the last update was on 11 April 2018.. which is when Steam forced everyone to reset their Steam privacy settings of your profile. I did some digging and I think I found your Steam profile on Steam, which confirms the case.

So you check this page out and look under steam.. https://forums.exophase.com/threads...settings-on-origin-steam-xbox-live-psn.26530/