• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Gamer Night - Call Of Duty: World At War

Vee

6938-codwaw-gametop.jpg

Okay guys, i noticed today that quite alot of PS3 owners on this forum have this game, so it only seems right to get a tournament up and going!

Put your names down if you would like to compete, its going to be either Free For All (3 different maps) or we split all the names into teams. We can decide on the specifications later, i just want to get names down now. The tournament will date is TBD, depending on response.

So leave your names down if you want to enter!

• RezaV (Vee)
  • TrueDef (Sullivan)
  • RoBzZ18 (RoBz)
  • ak0308 [Futuregator]

Sullivan

Lets do as many back to back games, at least 1 free for all and one td.

Sign me up! PSN is in my sig.

But remember how badly this failed at QJ.

Vee

Lets do as many back to back games, at least 1 free for all and one td.

Sign me up! PSN is in my sig.

But remember how badly this failed at QJ.

Well, it did alright. I remember loads of moderators commenting on that one actually working remarkably well in comparison to other attempts. The bitch is the different time zones. As long as everybody posts here quickly, i can get the timezones nailed.

Sullivan

Ya! Ok, I think my timezone it GMT-6 or something like that. If that's wrong, I live in US Central Time Zone.

Slasher

Suck It
I would play, but I doubt I'll have any time available btwn the 28th to the 30th. Sorry, maybe next time

Vee

The date's being changed. I realised how bad time that was. Lets just get all the names down, then we'll decide on a suitable date.

Sullivan

Can we do a couple td's and ffa's?

//seems like the 360 gamer night thread is getting much more attention.

_Syn

I know i'm kinda late. But, I'm in for it, if nothing's happening.

I live in Vancouver, Canada. PST.

PSN's in the siggeh!