• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Gamer Night- Game TBD - Friday, Dec 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinfulfate

Gamer Night- Gears of War 2 - Friday, Dec 26

Who: Sinfulfate(send me a friend request or just post yours and I'll add you)
What: Gears of War 2
When: Friday December 26th 8PM EST till whenever

If you want to play just post here with your gamertag and say what game you would like to play. I was thinking either Team Fortress 2, GTA IV, Gears 2, Halo 3 or some XBLA games(like Uno, Castle Crashers, Bomberman Live etc) if we only have a few people.

1. Sinfulfate
2. Abe Froeman
3. [STRIKE]Chathurga[/STRIKE]
4. Joey
5. Noriyuke

JaX3RiR

Damn, I wish I could participate but I won't be getting Halo 3 and Live GOLD until next week. Maybe some other time though.

Oh, and if you'd like, add me on Live :)
Gamertag is JaX3RiR

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Who: Sinfulfate(send me a friend request or just post yours and I'll add you)
What: Game TBD
When: Friday December 26th 8PM EST till whenever

If you want to play just post here with your gamertag and say what game you would like to play. I was thinking either Team Fortress 2, GTA IV, Gears 2, Halo 3 or some XBLA games(like Uno, Castle Crashers, Bomberman Live etc) if we only have a few people.

Those and the following...

Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty: WaW (I am pretty sure I have this for tomorrow)
Rock Band 1&2
Fable 2

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I haven't played Gears or Castle Crashers in ages, so I would vote for one of those. But I'll play anything to be honest.

Joey

I'm about to go to blockbuster, so if we can figure this out soon, maybe I can rent the game we're gonna play.

Noriyuke

Im down for this, i will post later what games i have, but off hand, i Have Gears 1 & 2 Halo 2 and a few others, i sent a few invites out, accept before the 26th yo, and i know it says i have silver, but i got my one month code sitting on my bedside which i will redeem either tonight or tomorrow morning.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'm up for it, have the following games (these are in order of preference :p):
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty World at War
GTA IV
Gears of War 2

If we play GOW2 I will be shocking :p I've only done like the first level of campaign...
Halo 3 is defo my favourite
Gamertag: El Xando

Noriyuke

Ok, do we have any idea on what else were playing? I have no XBLA games except Street Fighter 2 and not the turbo HD one, tha supa old one, i only bought Microsoft points like once in my life, forever ago. so iono. But imma go play Gears 1 and 2 just so i dont look like a total fucking noob.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
We should do a couple of games and all vote what 3 games we would like to play and the 3 with the most votes get played.

Noriyuke

We were thinking about renaming this to "Gears 2 Gamer Night, Brought to you by DEW!"...

Lol, good stuff.

BTW: i didnt wanna play last night in MP cuz i honestly havent played through either game's single or multiplayer, so i decided to beat Gears 1 single player last night, and im gonna try and run through 2 a little bit as well.

Chathurga

I'm going to skip out of this, it completely slipped my mind that it's St. Stephen's Day today and I have to go out later. Bad timing :(

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Lol, good stuff.

BTW: i didnt wanna play last night in MP cuz i honestly havent played through either game's single or multiplayer, so i decided to beat Gears 1 single player last night, and im gonna try and run through 2 a little bit as well.

Get a gold account man. 60 bucks a year. That is cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.