• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Gamer Night- Game TBD - Friday, Dec 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noriyuke

amrcidiot is my gamertag.
The games I have available to me are COD4, Halo 3, Gears of War (1), Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, and Pure.

I dunno if were having another one, but you should put your gamer tag on the leader boards, i think that's an awesome way of keeping track of everyone's gamer tag.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Almost definitely Halo 3 next time then. The vast majority of us have it, and the other game most of us possess, COD4, Sinfulfate hates with a passion.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Your avatar looks like Ellen DeGeneres...

It totally does. Hippie looks like a woman, that explains a lot of things. Mostly the teen angst.

j/k hippie

I would be down for some CoD4 if we do another one of these or you guys should just get R2 for your PS3's and we can play that.:p

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I say COD4 then.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Shotgun host.
:p

eighty4

Abe, can you update the title of the thread so it doesn't seem outdated and I can note the next time we play?

Joey

It totally does. Hippie looks like a woman, that explains a lot of things. Mostly the teen angst.

j/k hippie

I would be down for some CoD4 if we do another one of these or you guys should just get R2 for your PS3's and we can play that.:p
If we do this, we need to figure it out as fast as possible, so I can gamefly it...

Noriyuke

Lol, Tru that.

Well, I Have,

COD5
GOW1
GOW2
NFS Undercover
Halo 3
Halo 2
L4D
Fable 2
Orange Box
Mercenaries 2
Guitar Hero 3
Rock Band
Saints Row
and
GTA 4

At least Multiplayer wise.
Ao i can play anything along those lines.

Sullivan

Damn, I really need a 360, I feel that the majority of members here have 360's.

Our PS3 gamer nights, are ALWAYS dead.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
We normally don't have gamer nights, this was really the first. Most of us have been playing together routinely when we are online for the past two years. The only structure we used to have was when we had a Gears of War clan on Gamebattles back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.