• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Gamer Night- Game TBD - Friday, Dec 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey

Damn, I really need a 360, I feel that the majority of members here have 360's.

Our PS3 gamer nights, are ALWAYS dead.

I have a PS3, there's just nothing I really want to play, multiplayer wise... It doesn't help that the best options for multiplayer are shooters, and most of the best shooters are also on 360... And I'd rather all ways play a shooter on 360 than PS3.

I think we have a chance at a Resistance 2 gamer night, though. I wouldn't mind R2 at all.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I think this Fridays is going to be Call of Duty 4 as most of us own it and most people seem up for it... if there's 8 or so of us again we can do private matches a bit and then maybe some online, like ground war.

Joey

I think this Fridays is going to be Call of Duty 4 as most of us own it and most people seem up for it... if there's 8 or so of us again we can do private matches a bit and then maybe some online, like ground war.

Which console?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

Noriyuke

Right, Abe threw me off by seggesting R2.

Lol, nice, well i guess im out since its COD4 unless i can find a copy quickly...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
See if you can quickly find one somewhere.... It'll be epic.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Me and Hardly are on now if anyone wants to join us.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
My 360 got RROD but will hopefully be replaced soon...

Sinfulfate

I'm back from vacation. Who can make a gamer night this friday? I was thinking we can play the Lord of the Rings Conquest demo.

Whisper

Logic :(
I'd be on right now if I wasn't playing Resistance 2.:p
I was planning on buying far cry 2, but your words are slowly making me rethink that decision and get R2.

Btw I'd be willing to play during these gaming nights if that's coo.

Noriyuke

thats coo, and what patch? Im still down for the LOTR Conquest demo yo, that game is fun. A little cooky, but fun nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.