• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Gamer Night- Lord of the Rings Conquest - Friday, Jan 9

Sinfulfate

Who: Sinfulfate(send me a friend request or just post yours and I'll add you)
What: Lord of the Rings Conquest
When: Friday January 9th 8PM EST till whenever

If you want to play just post here with your gamertag. We will probably play another game as well since Lotr Conquest can get boring fast since its just a demo and we only have two levels to play. Maybe some more Gears 2 or an XBLA game like Uno, Bomberman Live, or Castle Crashers.

1. Sinfulfate
2. Joey
3. TheGrooveJesus
4. Noriyuke

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
It comes out in 5 days, is it really that hard to wait?

Oh, and when did the demo come out? I know it's been out on PS3 for a while.

Sinfulfate

It comes out in 5 days, is it really that hard to wait?

Oh, and when did the demo come out? I know it's been out on PS3 for a while.

Im not buying the game and Im not sure who is so it would be hard to have a gamer night for the retail release. With the demo everyone who has access to xbox live can download it so no one is left out. As for when it came out on xbox live I'm not sure but I think sometime in the beginning of the week.

Noriyuke

Ill play the demo on Friday too, and i'm down for gears 2, even though ill only be cannon fodder really... Unless i get that random chainsaw kill. That's always fun. Call me cheap, but i used to be the guy with the ghost on Halo 1 at Lan Parties.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
ill play the demo on friday too, and i'm down for gears 2, even though ill only be cannon fodder really... Unless i get that random chainsaw kill. That's always fun. Call me cheap, but i used to be the guy with the ghost on halo 1 at lan parties.

cheapo!! :p

Noriyuke

Bump

This is why i got booted off at fucking 8-ish

DSC08996.jpg

DSC08995.jpg

Bastard wanted the Sofa and TV, after like 20 minutes of TV he started snoring so i muted the tv and tried playing on the floor but it fucking sucked so i went to bed playing the DS till like Midnight.

Noriyuke

I was for like 10 minutes, then he started telling me this bullshit that my presence is uncomfortable for him while hes trying to sleep. And i didnt feel good sitting like 10 inches from the TV, nor did i fell comfortable sitting on the living room PC chair... So i ended up going to bed early. His Snoring is Unnerving as well...

Joey

I was gonna play, but I was tired as fuck... Had work later that night... It just didn't work out. Not for a game I'd already tried and didn't like so much.