• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Gamer Nights?

Sinfulfate

We did this at another forum. All it is just setting up a time once a week to game with people on the forums. On the other forum we usually just did it on friday nights for 360 games and saturday for PS3 games. Seems like a easier solution then having a separate thread for each game.

I was thinking of hosting a gamer night tonight for GTA IV(360) or Gears 2 at like 8PM EST.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
If I don't have to go to this dumb house warming party and drive in this treacherous weather, I'll be there.

Edit - I'm out, have to go to this stupid party.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
It is a good idea. Try to use diversity in games too. Not everyone has the same game.

I have Halo 3, Call of duty 4 (I might get WaW for christmas), and The Orange Box for FPS's.

I play Rock Band 2 A LOT.

CASHMON3Y

Sounds good. I have all games.

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
This is a pretty good idea... Too bad I can't participate.

Maybe if there was a wii night...

Sinfulfate

This is a pretty good idea... Too bad I can't participate.

Maybe if there was a wii night...

Ya there can be a Wii night as well if you want to host one. Ill try to set up a 360 gamer night for next week. Ill post a thread sometime in the middle of the next week to give people time to see if they come or not and to decide on the game.

Sullivan

I am really hoping we can get a PS3 one going, every time we tried over at Qj, it never worked out.

eighty4

Just make a thread and be as descriptive. Rather than making one for each game - make a party or parties. Then just set up the games.

RoBz

sucker
I am really hoping we can get a PS3 one going, every time we tried over at Qj, it never worked out.
I'd be down for that. What game you thinking?

I have CoD4 and will most likely be getting World at War next week. Maybe Resistance 2 either.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
GH:WT [Ps3] after Christmas ?

New TV so ;D

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm off from work all week, so I can meet up to play pretty much anything. I'm going to be on R2 in a few minutes.