• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gamercard bugs

fbdbh

Thread starter #1
Gamercard forgets Xbox and Steam achievements for some mysterious reason (this might fix itself, but still).

Also, it shows a Steam game I played while my preference is set to not display games without earned achievements.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Fixed, the gamercard should honor preferences now as well.

Edit: Though due to this change, if you have a different sorting option set that's now applied to the gamercard as well. I suppose I'll add an option to change that just for the card when creating it.

Last edited:

fbdbh

Thread starter #5
Fixed, the gamercard should honor preferences now as well.

Edit: Though due to this change, if you have a different sorting option set that's now applied to the gamercard as well. I suppose I'll add an option to change that just for the card when creating it.
Thanks!

That would be preferable, the gamercard and the profile serve different purposes, I suppose.

Hello, something happened with my gamercard and my gameplay hours (steam, xbox one) disappeared. This problem happening only on the gamercard, from my profile everything works fine.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Hello, something happened with my gamercard and my gameplay hours (steam, xbox one) disappeared. This problem happening only on the gamercard, from my profile everything works fine.
Should be fixed.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Hi guys,

Can't show my PSN's trophies. Any hemp please?
I checked your gamercard, seems like they are showing up.

If you are wondering why the card isn't showing up in your signature, try using the BBCode option. Looks like you pasted the link twice.

Gouki

Thank to reply x3spher.

PSN profile is updates but not my Steam account, since few months now. I played many games during last weeks and still same picture....

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team