• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Gamercard bugs

TenderStorm

Gamercard forgets Xbox and Steam achievements for some mysterious reason (this might fix itself, but still).

Also, it shows a Steam game I played while my preference is set to not display games without earned achievements.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Fixed, the gamercard should honor preferences now as well.

Edit: Though due to this change, if you have a different sorting option set that's now applied to the gamercard as well. I suppose I'll add an option to change that just for the card when creating it.

Last edited:

TenderStorm

Edit: Though due to this change, if you have a different sorting option set that's now applied to the gamercard as well. I suppose I'll add an option to change that just for the card when creating it.

Thanks!

That would be preferable, the gamercard and the profile serve different purposes, I suppose.

OldPeculier

Hello, something happened with my gamercard and my gameplay hours (steam, xbox one) disappeared. This problem happening only on the gamercard, from my profile everything works fine.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello, something happened with my gamercard and my gameplay hours (steam, xbox one) disappeared. This problem happening only on the gamercard, from my profile everything works fine.

Should be fixed.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi guys,

Can't show my PSN's trophies. Any hemp please?

I checked your gamercard, seems like they are showing up.

If you are wondering why the card isn't showing up in your signature, try using the BBCode option. Looks like you pasted the link twice.

Gouki

Thank to reply x3spher.

PSN profile is updates but not my Steam account, since few months now. I played many games during last weeks and still same picture....

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

ilego

@x3sphere am having issues here is what happens

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-07-12 180739.png
    Annotation 2020-07-12 180739.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 11

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
@x3sphere am having issues here is what happens

I don't see anything wrong with how you're inserting the BBCode. The same card is displaying fine here, so it's probably an issue with that site. The animated card in particular doesn't work on some sites as they pass the images through a proxy that blocks SVG format images. You could try using the non-animated card in that case.

Last edited: