• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Gamercard has no update since ~1 week

Sorod

Hello,

my Gamercard didn't update since around 1 week. I have a double card with Steam- and PSN Account.

The Steam games didn't update (havent played on my PS-3 for 2 weeks, so no update there). My Steam ID is solon25 Please check this.

Thank you and greetings :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Fixed, I think. Let me know if the order looks correct now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'll look into it. Are you seeing slower updates on all platforms?

J

James 0207 0300

Hey exophase. My issue is that the gamercard generator does not want to update my steam stats. It did work at first, I had all my settings right and everything, but for the last 2 days when i go to update, there is nothing...
There is no hurry to fix this, Im just thinking the issue is on your end, Im almost sure of it. This is a brand-new steam account so i only have a small number of acheivements and things so no hurry. Anyway, thanks for your time.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I forced an update just now and it picked up your achievements, so the scanner is working properly. I think something is up with the queuing system. Made some changes yesterday, so we'll see if this fixes it.

MDH xxREAPERxx

Not sure if this is the correct thread but my gamercard keeps reverting back to my old gamertag xxREAPERxx35 when its been MDH xxREAPERxx for about a month

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not sure if this is the correct thread but my gamercard keeps reverting back to my old gamertag xxREAPERxx35 when its been MDH xxREAPERxx for about a month
Fixed. The Xbox scanners now automatically detect gamertag changes.

J

James 0207 0300

Hey its me again. I have a secondary Steam account, and this one is not being updated on the gamercards. My username is Mazda_Chloride. Thanks for your help. One more thing, Is it possible to have an account here deleted? Im asking because I have a password setup, however id like to use the leaderboards only to track my stuff, not a profile. Just wondering and stuff.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That is possible, which account do you want deleted?

Also, your other profile (Mazda_Chloride) seems to be updating fine.

J

James 0207 0300

Ok great. Actually id like to have this account deleted.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My steam profile will not update. I have earned acheivements 5 hrs ago, and thet aren't showing up.

Is that a shared game? Doesn't seem to show up in your 'owned' game list, which is why it wasn't detected before. Anyway, fixed.

MDH xxREAPERxx

My Gamertag keeps reverting back when i click save in edit profile, I wanted it to change from MDH xxREAPERxx to MDH Grim Reaper. I did notice the foruum update but my profile wont :(

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My Gamertag keeps reverting back when i click save in edit profile, I wanted it to change from MDH xxREAPERxx to MDH Grim Reaper. I did notice the foruum update but my profile wont :(

Fixed, I forced an update. That said if you change your gamertag we'll actually pick up those changes automatically, provided it's on the same Xbox account.

Right now this only occurs when we retrieve game info though, so could take up to 6 hours. I'll make some changes so that this function is used during a profile edit too.